This kit was designed to put a Honda V6 VTEC engine into a 1989-2005 Mazda Miata.
State 2 Kit Contains:
- Custom cooling manifold that routes the supply & return hoses from the back of the engine to the front
- An inline Meziere thermostat
- It has provisions for the heater hose connections & engine coolant sensor bungs for the pcm & dashboard gauge. this option cleans up the engine bay considerably and makes installation a breeze
PLUS Everything in Stage 1:
- Billet Aluminum adapter to join the Honda engine to the Miata transmission with hardware (this will vary depending upon which engine you are installing, please specify)
- Aluminum crankshaft extension with hardware
- Aluminum starter motor adapter with hardware
- Aluminum rear sump oil pan
- Oil pan pick-up
- Starter motor cover
- Engine mount adapters to join engine to stock cross-member. Re-use stock motor mounts or upgrade to Mazda heavy duty mounts.
- Throwout bearing sleeve for hydraulic throwout bearing
- Fitting to connect clutch slave cylinder to the
- Hydraulic throwout bearing
There are no reviews yet.